so i was super-duper excited, and my day turn into colors playing with his cat just like my tie-dye shirt :)
.jpg)
.jpg)

i wear gold this handmade gold button navy high-waist skirt,me and my friends made this by ourselves, you can take a look at our handmade clothes at limmaclothing.blogspot.com

i clutch this postman bag yesterday.adorable isn't it?
and i wore this oxford shoes, i found it in the net and quite happy when it delivered at my home :)


Aw, you are adorable and so is your kitty! I love that blue skirt, precious!
ReplyDeletewow! :) i love that skirt and shoes!!! :) could I know where you got them? I want to look for some oxford shoes too and want to look them in many places.
ReplyDeletethanx for your comment! yes jason mraz is lovely, I'm sure you will see him next time there:)
xx from Madrid!
i don't mind at all if you following me, in fact i would be really proud to have a new friend like you :]
ReplyDeleteyes, i'm a proud batak hahaha. zefa boru apa? byokap bukan batak?
im all about tie-dye right now- love yours!!
ReplyDeleteoh! lovely shoes :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, my parents won't let me have pets either T_T
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE that skirt! The bag and the shoes are totally adorable too. Love love love!
I love the skirt and the shoes!(L)
ReplyDelete