this is the first day
i went to NIGHT SAFARI,wearing a vest along with the green high-waist short grabbing a shop-yellow-bag

this is the second day,
i went to ORCHARD and having a mini dress with me (do you notice the necklace?)it's awesome i found it in the net with a very good price,i'll give the detail later

this the relax day, i'm wearing a butterfly look a like shirt,a gift from BALI

and finally SILOSO BEACH on SENTOSA ISLAND,SINGAPORE (remember the skirt that always save me no matter what the occasion is?)
though my outfits not super stylish during my holiday, i do think it's adequate and at least i'm still look good,aren't i?LOL


my fave outfit is the mini-dress with the cute necklace, so adorable! Glad you had so much fun:)
ReplyDeleteI think you look perfect for a holiday, and I hope you had a good time!
ReplyDeletehttp://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com
I LOVE THAT BUTTERFLY TOP! mau beli tapi di mall2 mahal gila, pengen ke bali lebih mahal lagi yah hahaha.. nunggu kesempatan aja deh. kesempatan dikasih orang hahaha..
ReplyDeletebtw, i think you are stylish. eyes pleasing, sis :]
btw. lets follow each other? ;]
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun on your holiday! cute outfits too ;)
ReplyDeleteclothedmuch.blogspot.com
Thank you !
ReplyDeleteYour French is good !
See you !
wheewww.... lo keliatan bahagia banget deh zee di singapore..hihihihihi semoga berbahagia selama2nya dahh!! mwahh!
ReplyDeletelove the second pic but all the outfits are lovely:)
ReplyDeletebtw... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT! I think it's the sweetest comment ever:)
I totally love Paulo Coelho books! Actually... he's my favourite writer:) I've only read some of them though, but I want to read ALL. just don't have the time now, but I will, from time to time:) I love a lot of writers and books, but The Alchemist (it was the 1st one I read of him) really changed me. Some people I know don't like him, don't like his type of writing. But I trully adore him... when I read him, it's like I'm so peacefull, I feel protected, and I learn so many things of myself too... does this happen to you too??
I'm happy we have so many things in common:))
Hope you have a great week-end!!!:)
hey!! how are you?
ReplyDeleteWHERE ARE YOU? I miss you! :)
xx from madrid
bgs bgt ka' .......
ReplyDeleteapa lgi foto2 ny ka2q :D