there was an Indonesian puppet show in that mall today,we called it "wayang"
the background behind me was the wayang. interesting,isn't it?

these are the puppets which they sell ;)
.jpg)
i wore this necklace, a transformer-formed necklace, i bought at the same mall during the euphoria of the transformer movie, it was a "Z" (because my name starts with a "Z")
.jpg)
and voila!the "z" can transform into a robot..lols
.jpg)
this is the close look for my bag, it was a gift from my mother when she traveled to europe :)
.jpg)
i was having a great day with the sun that shining as bright as my orange flower dress x) and the stunning puppets show, how about you?


blah.. lahay, angki, sidik, and i were also going to citos darlaaa.. but around 6PM because we would had the performance of lahay's new crush, hahahaah..
ReplyDeleteas if we were met there aayayaayay, surely more fun! hehehehe
me and lahay also bought BK, damn!! but i didn't try the new bacon one because it's to expensiveeee 50,000 brayyyy.
hahahahaha so i'd rather have the BBQ beefacon, huhuhuhu it made me gain some weightt.
This necklace is amazing! Great find!
ReplyDeleteHi! how are you?? I gave your blog an award, stop by mine to check it out! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Love love your dress :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. I used to live in Melbourne but I moved to Sydney about 2 weeks ago. I miss it!
ReplyDeleteI love love love that necklace!!
www.nancymagoo.blogspot.com
Hi there
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog :)
I love your dress in this post, the colours and pattern are gorgeous. And your bag looks really unique! And wow, my boyfriend would love your transformer necklace hehe :)
I hope to start another blog with my outfits really soon :) cant wait!
Rose :)
cool necklace!! it really transforms right? hihi. cooool
ReplyDelete